Prep Tips for Winter
- Check windows and exterior doors for necessary caulking and/or weather-stripping
- Clean your gutters
- Change batteries in smoke detectors
- Clean the aerators on your faucets
- Changing your air filters and cleaning the vent cover to the heating system monthly will help the unit run more efficiently, saving you money.
- Read more blog posts
Tips for Protecting Your Home
Here are a few tips to keep your home working well for you.
- Clean range hood filter
- Keep up regular lawn maintenance
- Clean the exhaust fans in bathrooms
- Change your refrigerator water filters when needed
- Never flush wipes! They are NEVER Flushable! $ave yourself $$$
- Read more on our website
⌂ We want to thank you for being great residents, owners, clients and customers. We value our relationships and want you to know you can come to us anytime about real estate related questions.
⌂The best compliment you can give us is giving out our name/number to someone you know that is looking for a terrific Real Estate Professional. We would be honored to take care of someone you know. Remember, we do it all, selling, buying and leasing. ⌂
Share this content with a friend today.