Houses are flying off of the market faster than agents can list them! So if you’ve been thinking about listing your home, you may want to strike while the market is hot. If you’re ready to get the ball rolling and want to save yourself some stress, you should give Family First Realty a call.
If you’re still undecided, these questions and answers may help get you motivated:
Why Should I Sell During a Pandemic?
There are plenty of reasons to list your home sooner rather than later.
- The availability of pandemic-safe selling tips, tools, and resources.
- Increased demand for houses, which may or may not last long.
- Record-low interest rates that are attracting countless homebuyers.
How Can I Start Preparing My Home?
With so many reasons to sell, you’ll want to get your home ready to list ASAP.
- Curb appeal, including updated landscaping, can boost appeal and value.
- Certain tools, like a wood chipper, can make sprucing up a yard a lot easier.
- It’s also important to stage the inside of a home before putting it up for sale.
- This can include decluttering and cleaning each room from top to bottom.
- Even smaller repairs should also be completed before listing a property.
How Can I Show My Home to Buyers?
Once your home is prepped and staged, it’s time to start showing it off.
- An experienced agent will have a system for showing and selling.
- But it can also be helpful to get familiar with virtual selling tools.
- This can include video tools such as video tours and walkthroughs.
- Hiring a freelance videographer can add polish to video walkthroughs.
- During in-person showings, it’s very unusual for sellers to be present.
How Can I Ensure I Get The Best Deal?
Selling a home can take some work so you’ll want to maximize your ROI:
- When the demand for homes is high, sellers have more room to negotiate.
- But hiring a seasoned pro can also help sellers net a higher sales price.
Even with a recession and the pandemic, the real estate market is looking up for sellers. So if you are considering selling your home, you may want to make your move sooner rather than waiting. After all, the market could cool off without warning.
Schedule your call with Family First Realty and let’s get your home sold! #familyfirst
Photo Credit: Rawpixel